[Feedback | Wesker] The hitbox to catch the survivor is pitiful and more
I've been watching a bit and following the gameplay during launch and obviously played and I have to say that dashing at long ranges is ALMOST impossible to hit a survivor because of the HITBOX reduction I could say it's much worse than before.
More things, there are some places that Wesker collides with the environment and it is still frustrating in some other places, but it is much better than in the PTB.
and it's all from me.
Comments
I've literally dashed at a survivor running in a straight line away from me and gone through them. If they fix his bugs, Wesker could be a lot of fun to play but right now he's just supremely frustrating. I don't think I will be playing him until they fix him.
https://clips.twitch.tv/RelievedManlyBubbleteaBudStar-ZNxwUy8fb6HchZn7
idk but this is... unfair and lot of problems more...
Hopefully they'll fix it in a week or two.
Yeah it needs to be addressed. The PTB was too much, this is too little. Hopefully they'll change it to a sweet middle soon.