Gosh for the anti camping and tunneling patch.

Every wesker I've played against today has done exactly that. Sometimes fake leaving to just rush back. To say this is one of the most boring release days from a survivor experience would be underselling it. Which is sad because i looked forward to this patch. I hope everyone else has had more fun though.

Comments

  • Not sorry for some proxy camping on Garden of Joy because let's be honest, it's a map you have to cheese to do anything.

    Also, I did manage to tunnel someone down once because I confused them with another Survivor on this map because Garden's lightning is what it is.



    Otherwise, camping Survivor because others swarm them is acceptable imo.

    Or if they are literally in the middle of map. You physically won't be able to NOT "camp" someone there.


    And about camping/tunneling, it's player behavior so it cannot be completely removed. It can only be discouraged.



    Also, with Solo Queue. Yes, played a good chunk of it and even with info Perks, people still don't come towards me for heal with Empathic Connection. Solo players sometimes after Unhook go to corner of map, where the Killer is just to tank OTR hit. Even on Death Hook. And then in post-game chat complain about "tunneling".

    You cannot buff Solo Queue because a lot of its' player mindsets don't think about how their moves affect entire team.




    That's all folks!

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Every wesker I've played against today has done exactly that. Sometimes fake leaving to just rush back. To say this is one of the most boring release days from a survivor experience would be underselling it. Which is sad because i looked forward to this patch. I hope everyone else has had more fun though.

    Sadly when you realize wesker is currently not able to do much with his power and has to go for m1 most of the situations then yeah I'm not surprised they camp and tunnel

1 2 ›