Wesker op
I haven't seen any op please nerf threads yet so I wanted to be the first.
Anyways having a great time chucking survivors around. How's everyone else enjoying wesker?
I haven't seen any op please nerf threads yet so I wanted to be the first.
Anyways having a great time chucking survivors around. How's everyone else enjoying wesker?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He feels so weird to play on console, you can sometimes double dash, sometimes you can’t, sometimes he gets shoved a little bit forwards after a dash ends, sometimes you can’t vault a pallet after its been thrown as you can’t interact with it yet (which is weird to me), etc
He just feels super clunky