Looking people to play
Hello my name is James I’ll play as killer am looking for survivors to play with I’ll just started playing last week take easy on me my psn name is Clown_man55 I’ll also have autism I’ll do cross play
Hello my name is James I’ll play as killer am looking for survivors to play with I’ll just started playing last week take easy on me my psn name is Clown_man55 I’ll also have autism I’ll do cross play
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi,my name is yousef , I play on pc-steam,I play around 2 years so I guess I can help you to get so much progress and help you 😉
My name in game is : Game-keeper
Can't wait to have play tho =)