Wesker will get stuck if he grabs a survivor in the exit gate a second before they leave

  1. load into The Temple of Purgation
  2. having all gens complete chase survivors out
  3. when Survivor doesn't leave I used my power to try and hit
  4. the Animation of the grab goes off but the survivor escapes and Wesker is stuck looking at the exit



Tagged: Active

Comments

  • Just saw this happen as a Wesker actively chased me out, he got softlocked until the end of the game. Felt bad for him, he was doing well.


    Edit: This was on Dead Dawg so not map dependent.

  • I got stuck for simply BREAKING a pallet.

  • @Pantless said:

    1. load into The Temple of Purgation
    2. having all gens complete chase survivors out
    3. when Survivor doesn't leave I used my power to try and hit
    4. the Animation of the grab goes off but the survivor escapes and Wesker is stuck looking at the exit

    Yeah this just happened to me on PS4. Played Wesker with purgation, they finished all the gens and when I caught one of them at the exit gate being an aggressive survivor (they also clicked at me the whole game but whatever- not important) and got the animation of me grabbing her but on the HUD it said she escaped. Then, like the poster above; my character froze and I couldn’t do anything while the last two survivors started to look at me like I was a clown show lmao.