Terrible killer framerate since last update!
I cant play at all! the framerate when play killer is unbearable low, and nothing changed in my laptop.. ofc I play with the lowest settings
same experience on you guys?
I cant play at all! the framerate when play killer is unbearable low, and nothing changed in my laptop.. ofc I play with the lowest settings
same experience on you guys?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And yes, experienced more and more fps drops after every update. But the ptb gave me some fps back, so I'm looking forward for better perfomance for the next DLC and the promised optimisation patches
It's been the same for me and I run medium but I might be too dumb to notice it maybe. I think the engine change will make it smooth again after the Legions release. And the maps will look amazing. I'm not even hyped for the Legion I'm more hyped for the map changes ^^.