Wesker power last too long to recover
I think is supposed that the more infected more recovery but if devs put spray recovery will be bad always
I think is supposed that the more infected more recovery but if devs put spray recovery will be bad always
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean the 5 second cooldown per charge?
Seems completely fine to me considering that it's a strong ability.
I think 5 seconds cooldown per chare is a good thing. Makes dodging his ability as survivor a bit more meaningful.
Vaulting over pallets and windows is pretty nasty, I think it's okay the way it is.
I think the recharge time is alright, I only wish that it charged up while channeling his power (kinda like the Artist)