Why is the game lagging when I repairing
I will get a skill check and at the same point someone gets hooks and the game lag which forces me to miss and I know it's not my internet because I never got an icon saying it was slow.
I will get a skill check and at the same point someone gets hooks and the game lag which forces me to miss and I know it's not my internet because I never got an icon saying it was slow.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've had this problem for about a year now. It was never an issue before. I also get delays when I answer a skill check that will cause me to miss it. Again, not an issue for 4 years.