DLC Customization Item Green/Blue Vial ??? ::EDIT:: FIXED JUST KEEP RELOGGING
Where is the Blue Vial? I have the green one and my friend purchased the same thing I did and got a Blue AND a Green Vial? Bug?
Where is the Blue Vial? I have the green one and my friend purchased the same thing I did and got a Blue AND a Green Vial? Bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
These are charms you get for purchasing the Project W DLC.
I have a suspicion there’s something going on like the Onryo easter egg.
No idea what the details are, if I’m even right at all.
I purchased it and DID NOT get the blue. I have the green..
Same
Interesting... I'd love to put the blue vial on Nemesis once I can actually see it..
Quick question: Did your friend buy any of the skins? It could be something like the AoT charms where if you buy skins you get more vials?
I had Otzdarva's stream in the background and when he loaded in, I think I saw 3 vial charms pop up (not 100% sure, it was on second monitor), so that might be the case.
He bought the Legion one, but so did I. :) I have most of the new skins actually. No Blue Vial..
Have you closed the game and reopened it after buying the skins? That's like the only other thing I could think of. If you guys did the exact same thing, it could be a bug, which they usually prioritize and fix soon once they realize it's a problem.
Several times. xD Even validated.
It's good you got it fixed, those vials seem cool.
Also having this issue. Got the green one, bought some skins, no blue.
e: Closing and reopening the game after posting this worked.
EDIT::: THere IT IS!!! THE BLUE VIAL!! AND A PURPLE ONE TOO!!! ??? Nice :D!!!
Hm. I got pop-ups for multiple colors of vial but only blue is showing up. I'm missing at least one or two now.
there are Green, Blue, Red and Purple, if you're missing some you need to restart the game, they are all Rare charms, but they don't appear next to each other.
Oh shizz! Don't have the red one yet..xD #########
how do you get these charms?
Green comes with buying the chapter. The rest comes with buying cosmetics.