Reworked RPD

I'm glad the devs decided to work on some stuff on the RPD map alongside the new RE chapter

The only thing I won't like in this is the fact that the RPD has been split into 2 maps

I don't care about the library's staircase being blocked, but I used to really enjoy that map as a survivor and a killer tbh

The new exterior added to the map was needed though as tryong to open the entrance door was a dead end to your death if you were the last one. Now you have a chance to run away


Do you guys like the map being separated into East and West wing or not ?

Comments

  • I have to say that I'm in favour. RPD, as nice as it could be from an adaptation standpoint, was far too large for the kind of map that it was. Splitting it up into two is the best choice- it means that almost all the areas that you could want to visit from RE2 will still be viewable in game, without the balance problems that having them all in the same map caused.

    Splitting it was preferable to shrinking it, and those were the only two viable options.

  • I like that the maps are smaller and also that they added additional entryways so there aren’t dead end rooms now. The dead ends were pretty annoying, they made it a lot harder to get around the map than it needed to be.