What random License for would you want to cosplay?

Not going to lie, I typed this because I was bored. This is just for cosplaying Survivors and Killers. I had a ninth option being "Universal Classic Monsters", but I accidently pressed enter before I could type it in. If you want that, feel free to type it in.

Comments

  • mike wheeler and nancy wheeler's parents

  • Steve Harrington wearing the old man mask that Steve Boswell wore in the haunted mask 2 (joking)

    9202256C-FB2F-4130-A234-E664D4E6ADEC.jpeg 35E147AF-AD79-46A9-9C7A-130AA9CEEBE2.jpeg

    (This is meant to be a joke as it probably wouldn’t happen considering Steve is licensed, but funny enough Netflix follows r.l. stine on Twitter I believe plus they have the goosebumps tv series on Netflix)

    but If we’re being realistic here then I think they could have Dwight as Ricky Beamer (when Ricky is not in his creep form)

  • I'd most prefer the classic Universal monsters, but only if they get to be Legendaries for their own inspirations. I'd love to get book-accurate Frankenstein and Dracula chapters with the Universal monsters as Legendaries for them.