Tips I got for Survivor, from playing Killer.
Don't rush the first unhooking. Seriously. If you don't want us camping, and you don't want us "Tunneling" don't be all up on us whenever the hook is happening. Why would I run across the map to defend gens over there, if you are literally right here. I don't mean to camp, I don't mean to tunnel, I'm just saying. Why would I do anything else, if you are offering it up on a platter for me. Take advantage of the 60 seconds you have for that first hook state, make me start to sweat about whats going on over there without me. If my plan is to sit here and camp this person until they die, you aren't going to be able to stop it. You just need to accept fate, and just do gens.
Listen this isn't exactly something that I do, camp and tunnel, I play exclusively soloq so I definitely know what its like to be on the other side of that, so it's not really something that I utilize.
That's because I don't wanna be a jerk. But I will be a jerk back, and being all up in my area, taunting me and irritating me, I stop wanting to not be a jerk pretty quick. I just had a game that I qued up in to be chill in. Ya know, I'm gonna try but I'm not snapping at the bit just to get a 4k or anything.
Dudes just wouldn't let me hook. All up on me, foot steps behind me as I'm carrying them to the hook. I'm coming after you. I'm not gonna let you just waltz up in here and let this person off the hook, and its straight up dumb of you to think that's how this was gonna happen. Leave. Go. Make me find you.
Comments