Self Preservation Challenge
From tome 6 level 1 I can't seem to get it to work for me?
Anyone had any luck with it completing? Or is it bugged?
From tome 6 level 1 I can't seem to get it to work for me?
Anyone had any luck with it completing? Or is it bugged?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What's the challenge? I know I have it completed since I finished that Tome, but maybe it's something weird in the wording. Could be bugged though as well...
You have to enter a locker within 5 seconds of being in a chase and I've definitely done it multiple times a match.
didn't work for me too
It might be enter a locker within 5 seconds of chase and you have to escape the chase then, but it also is in the reported bugs section of the forum. So if you're experiencing this issue as well, go upvote that!