Any news about steam deck compatibility?
As the title says... since the deck production has been really fast recently, i was wandering if the support for dbd on deck is coming soon or of if we are even going to have it at all...
Soo... any news?
As the title says... since the deck production has been really fast recently, i was wandering if the support for dbd on deck is coming soon or of if we are even going to have it at all...
Soo... any news?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope so got my deck and really want to be playing dbd on it.
As far as I know, the .so file is already in the EAC folder. So it's up to BHVR to enable Proton compatibility on the EAC developer page. I would love to switch to a Linux build myself
will be cool to see some news from the devs...