Survivor Perk: Give Me A Chance

Begin the game with 0 Tokens.

You cannot make Great Skill Checks.

When repairing a Generator, each Successful Skill Check regresses the Generator's Progress by 10% of its Maximum and you gain a Token.

For each Token, gain 2% increase in Successful Skill Check Bonus.

Max 10 Tokens.

"All I'm asking for is a chance. I'll get it right!"

Comments

  • Autodidact for Generators. Dope. I personally think Autodidact is underrated, but I'm also really good about healing my teammates consistently, so I can see why regular gamers think it is bad.

  • @RDQ_TheRedFox said:

    Autodidact for Generators. Dope. I personally think Autodidact is underrated, but I'm also really good about healing my teammates consistently, so I can see why regular gamers think it is bad.

    I'm constantly using Autodidact, and thought it would be good for Gens. Not too powerful, but it could be killer late-game.