So apparently crouching is enough to break victors hitboxes.

Sadly I dont have a screenshot but a jake literally just crouched at the shack pallet on autohaven and victor "missed" I didnt move any further forward cause well they were blocking it, and I didnt get the hit wall effect. It was as if I did I full range pounce and missed but instead I got bodyblocked by a survivor. Like how on earth are victors hitboxes this bad.

Comments

  • Victor's hitboxes do feel to me like Demogorgon's Shred attacks; Not so long, but ridiculously wide..

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    Sadly I dont have a screenshot but a jake literally just crouched at the shack pallet on autohaven and victor "missed" I didnt move any further forward cause well they were blocking it, and I didnt get the hit wall effect. It was as if I did I full range pounce and missed but instead I got bodyblocked by a survivor. Like how on earth are victors hitboxes this bad.

    Yea... that's all it takes for some Killers to miss

  • Isn't that the new "crouch tech"?