Cosmetics for M2 (Second weapon)

I personally would really like a 4th cosmetic slot for M2 on killers, for example the chainsaw for billy or the bell of wraith, hatches, bottles. 
Any plans on doing so? I mean, the second weapons have already a rarity in the description, it looks like the devs planned something at release but never continued 

Comments

  • Maby a 4th prestige of for them like the other's that allows you to have bloody coated secondarys I mean imaging instead of it just turning to smoke a p4 huntress hatchet explodes into blood of the wraiths bell don't make a bell sound but in fact screams in pain 
  • Poor Legion and Spirit.

  • Boss said:

    Poor Legion and Spirit.

    Legions sprint can leave a blood trail when used and a massize pool of blood from a hit while the spirit could explode out of blood and if she hits people they explode with it as well