Changing forum Username
Greetings.
I've created this account a while ago and I wish to change its name as it reflects a part of my life I'd rather forget - without going into more details.
Now I've seen that you can @ specific mods or something so that they'll PM you for the username you wish, but I wonder if it's something that's allowed or that should be avoided altogether?
Also I have no idea who to @ if it is allowed.
Anyone can help me?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Hey there!
For Name Changes, all the info is here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/207-forum-name-changes No need to ping, Mandy handles the Name Changes, just leave a message on her activity wall, and she will get back to you on the Name Change as soon as possible.
And while its stated in the link above, I will say it as well: the Name Change is a one time thing, make sure its a name you wish to change it to (and a few backup names just in case may not be bad, either)! ❤️
Thanks a lot