I know your soul is dying...

I beg all solo queue survivors please stop killing yourself in first hook with 4/5 gens to go!

I know solo queue is sucking the soul from you and the tunnelling is wild but I actually beg please stop killing yourself on hook.

Not only does your soul die but the rest of your team souls die more when you give up!

Comments

  • I have no soul

  • At least, when Survivors die, they get to keep their body and soul.

    Can't say the same about the Survivors in ED

  • This is why I bring sole survivor now, so at least if people die or dc, I at least get some benefits to help me escape. Though I have been giving up much more recently, it's more like when there are 3 gens and 2 other survivors left and there's no point.