Best killer perk
Self-care. The time you take to self-care now is the equivalent of half a generator. Please, survivors, use other healing perks or stay on a gen until another survivor finds you and heal you.
Self-care. The time you take to self-care now is the equivalent of half a generator. Please, survivors, use other healing perks or stay on a gen until another survivor finds you and heal you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, I just had 2 different matches as survivor where I died because survivors had self-care and they spent more time healing by themselves instead of doing a generator.
Self care is probably the biggest noob trap in gaming history. Why make it more of a noob trap because it was used too much?
Survivors said the same thing pre nerf and this was one of the most played perk in the game.
Yesterday I played a match with someone with a tier 1 Self-Care against a sloppy Wraith.
Needless to say I didn't want to queue for another match after seeing that.
Ah yes, Hex: Selfcare is my favourite slowdown perk, especially after recent buff