Bloodpoints
Hi, what's yours build for survivor/killer that is the best for Bloodpoints earning? I haven't played dbd for a while and with much more perks it's a little confusing for me rn :P
Hi, what's yours build for survivor/killer that is the best for Bloodpoints earning? I haven't played dbd for a while and with much more perks it's a little confusing for me rn :P
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivor:
Killer:
My build for a quick bp grind is Legion with Pills + Mural add-ons to get more points the more I chain hits in Frenzy, make sure to two-hook everyone, and if I'm feeling nasty put in a Dead Dawg offering (small map = long chains)
I don't grind as survivor, it's much less efficient in my opinion.
I do play for fun, not for bloodpoints, so I can't say that I do have a loadout dedicated to earning bloodpoints ASAP, but.. If I were to choose some, I'll absolutely go with Prove Thyself (I may add-in Bond or Situational Awareness to ensure getting survivors joining me or me joining them for generator repairs), Boon: Circle of Healing (instead of cleansing totems, I'll bless them and get my bloodpoints), and a perk or two dedicated towards aura readings or something else (like Saboteur, and sabotaging a random hook every few seconds for the ~500 or ~1000 more bloodpoints).
When it comes to the killer, I'll go with trapper and attempt to pick the trapped survivors, wraith with Distressing and go for Surprise Attack score events (I may throw-in Soot add-on aswell), Bubba with Distressing and Speed Limiter add-on while focusing on chainsaw hits only, or Rin with Distressing and go for Grudge score events. I may also use Beast of Prey, but that's usually not going to be necessary..
The best BP build is waiting until the patch on tuesday where they nerf the cost of bloodweb purchases by 33% and reenable incentives.