Fully Condemned Possibly Crashing/Disconnecting Survivors on PS4

Been playing Onryo lately and I've been trying to condemn survivors with Cabin Sign + Ring Drawing to moderate success but I noticed something weird while playing against several SWF PS4 players (I'm on PS4 myself). I've noticed a number of random disconnects that are a bit perplexing, to say the least. I only clipped two examples, unfortunately, but it happened a few more times. SWF PS4 survivors would be disconnected some time after another survivor on a different platform had been fully condemned. I haven't seen a solo survivor disconnect after a full condemnation, however. This could either be a really weird coincidence or a more serious uncommon bug.

The two clips I have are on my PS4 at the moment so I'll link them once uploaded if the discussion is still open or if I remember to do so. Thanks for reading!

Tagged: Active

Comments