Rituals/Challenges and Bloodpoint Cap
Daily Rituals and Tome Challenges should exceed the bloodpoint cap. That is all. Thank you for your time.
Daily Rituals and Tome Challenges should exceed the bloodpoint cap. That is all. Thank you for your time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes! And I really would appreciate a bit more transparency with the different groups. I know that all this people are always saving up big time before a new chapter release, some even braking the 100million mark for fun one time. But every time I try to do so, I end up with something like 2.120.000 and then it forces me to either waste all further BP gains or stop there. Its pretty confusing for an old lad like me :V