Until Dawn Chapter Concept

Over the summer while I wasn't active on the forums I made a chapter idea for Until Dawn. While I do have add on ideas alongside it...I left those on my Ipad at home and never bothered putting them into pictures.

Also I'm not sure how balanced this is,

Killer: The Wendigo

Untitled145_20220723214022-1.png Untitled148_20220723222640-1.png

Survivor: Michael "Mike" Munroe

Untitled149_20220723224214-1.png

Survivor: Ashley "Ash" Brown

Untitled150_20220723224943-1.png


Sorry if the pictures are also crammed or low quality...I may have underestimated how much space I'd have beforehand.

Comments

  • @ElleGreen I think you said you'd like to see this so here it is :3

  • BUMP! This is great.

    Imagine a Josh Legendary Skin as the Psycho, or a Wendigo Legendary Skin has Hannah, the Makkapitew.

    Credit to @CHEETOMAN324 , i also saw this idea which was cool:

    sam1.JPG


  • @Justa335i said:

    BUMP! This is great.

    Imagine a Josh Legendary Skin as the Psycho, or a Wendigo Legendary Skin has Hannah, the Makkapitew.

    Credit to @CHEETOMAN324 , i also saw this idea which was cool:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EAQZ0J68JBUG/sam1-jpg.jpg

    Glad ya like it ^^

    If I had to decide between either of them as legendary skins, I'd definetly prefer Hannah as a skin. While Josh would be very cool (especially as his Wendigo form we see in the true ending), "normal" Josh would probably feel weird to animate with the power...though then again Legion works so maybe not.

    As for the concept, it looks interesting and I'd welcome all three into the game to try, so thank you for showing me it!