I Decided to Master Spirit and I Need Your Help
I am really so bad with her. I am usually played killers like Nemmy, Nurse, Myers, Sadako etc.
But i did not play Spirit so much. So i need your all good tips. Guides and videos also can help. I know how to use her power, so i am not noob. But i am not good either.
Comments
@TheGannMan.
Omg hiii I love your pfp ❤️
Here’s some general phasing tips for beginners:
Also don’t use MDR + DCB when learning her. It will hurt in the long run as you won’t be able to play without them because they start to teach you bad habits that are hard to grow out of.
I recommend recharge add ons for beginners, as you’ll get more practice with your power.
I hope you enjoy your Spirit matches and good luck with her ☺️
Get a better headset. That should help. For real. This is not even a joke.
Some small tips I've run into, but I'm definitely not good at Spirit and still learning.
A good tip is to do things quick, even tho they can hear you, you can be so fast it doesn't matter, mind you im talking about default spirit, so this translates to short burst, probably one of the best antiloop in the game, try to basically phase in move a little to one side then the other, phase out and 8/10 the survivor is gonna be outpositioned and you will get a hit.
If this doesn't work,I am guaranteed to use an iri coin on random meg #3.