How to make every single Nurse complaint vanish instantly
Make her a hot, muscular tomboy. It’s important her abs of steel are visible. And change her Mori to her crushing the survivor’s skull with her thighs.
👉👈
Make her a hot, muscular tomboy. It’s important her abs of steel are visible. And change her Mori to her crushing the survivor’s skull with her thighs.
👉👈
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
👀.
Ok that's funny. Thanks for the laugh
I'd probably start learning her if she got that buff
Not helping PyramidHead, so no, maybe something else
As long as we get a legendary cosmetic that is a male version because some of us survivors like hunky muscly guys.
Or Trapper's Hooked On You skin.
Imagine all the complaints about him being "too distracting"
Body too short
I was not expecting to agree with everything said in the OP when I clicked on this, but I was pleasantly surprised.
You make some very strong points there that are going to be very hard to challenge.
N-Nurse-sama UwU
I smell Hooked On You mod potential
mfw im getting face camped by buff tomboy Nurse