Xbox Series X - Screen Tearing & Game Crashes
I have an Xbox series X, since 23-Aug-2022 I have been having screen tearing and the inability to play most games that I attempt to load into. The following timing is what I have observed for game crashes:
Immediately loading into a game, before offerings are shown. (Right as the timer runs out)
3-7 seconds into loading into the game.
Immediately after dying in the match.
Screen tearing has also been a major issue. Below are videos and still showing this. Games are virtually unplayable.
I have fresh installed the game three times. I have hard reset and cleared cache on the Xbox Series X. The game is installed on the internal SSD. (Not an external drive.)
Please, help. I just want to play and make rift progress to manage to hit Tier 70 in time.. I'm only at 38 right now, I think....
Clips:
A capture by LegoPal92
A capture by LegoPal92
A capture by LegoPal92
A capture by LegoPal92
A capture by LegoPal92
A capture by LegoPal92
A capture by LegoPal92
Comments