New killer idea: The Banshee. True horror.
A shrouded, hooded shadowy figure that floats like the nurse, and darts about with startling speed!
A killer with a passive power. All survivors hear the hellish wail!! The Banshee is immune to it's own wails!
When chasing someone random high pitched whining from a 12 year old blares. "STOP LOOOOOOPING!!!!!" "HAAAAAAX!!!!" "LET ME HIT YOUUUUUUU!!!!" and assorted other screeches of annoyance.
Downed. "HAHA! NOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!"
Hooked "GIT GUD! HAHA!!"
... Finally the screeching stops...
...
Or does it?
"CAMPEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!" "RESCUE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" "DON'T FARM ME BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
The screeches come from the hook with the survivor on it! Every survivor can hear it!
Teabagging only makes it worse! Wails and gnashed teeth blast the offending survivor.
Stuns cause massive agonized shouts of frustration!
Comments
Such beauty, I have not seen such a sight as this until now, tonight be the night that I found a masterful piece of Killer concept.
I can’t really tell
Bill: Both!
Just voice chat mostly.