New Chapter ideas : Gettysburg
Alright my idea for a killer is like a musketeer/officer and so I thought maybe stage 1 of the killer is when you have your musket and you only have 4 shots once those 4 shots are up you have to take out a Sabre and so continue the game with that. I haven't really thought of any perks or like a back-story this is my first post so sorry if am not descriptive enough maybe you guys can come up with the perk?
Comments
yeah true alright thanks for the feedback
i mean they could remove the musket all together
How the hell would you balance a gun in a game about slasher flicks?
true true thanks for the feedback though
He could be kind of like Huntress, instead of hatchets it's balls from the musket, of course he'd be JUST like Huntress but it sounds cool, maybe a zombie soldier with a musket.
i wouldn't say zombie also i think the musket would be super inaccurate so it wouldn't be no cross map stuff maybe close to mid range for the musket? idk my friends who also play dbd said it would be a cool concept saying I should post it on the forums.
also maybe he carries a backpack or something like that his movement speed is slow sorry for a double reply
Easy way to balance it would be stationary reload time, slow reload time, accuracy. Though these would pribably just make the killer VERY weak, unless they made it accurate if they could aim, but couldn’t move fast while aimed.
that's not bad really, I kinda like that since I think the slow reload time would be kinda balanced and cant move fast whilst aimed also what do you think of the Sabre idea once he is out of ammo for the musket? or should he just mainly just use the musket
Maybe even use that as the Mori. Impale withthe musket near their face, and then shoot em.
And that could be a cool ultra rare. No more shooting, but can instead do a charge and instadown someone.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andersonville_National_Historic_Site
The stuff that went on there I'm sure The Entity would find endearing.