Game map team body block me at the exit

Hi everyone I am writing this post to report an annoying problem in the game map, it is not an error but the part of the map itself that is annoying, I happened to have suffered fouls by my team at the end of the game they blocked me the escape route with their body due to the narrow passage between the vans and the way out (troll). When I finish opening the doors my friends position themselves in front of me and prevent me from escaping, (body block) in the end the killer manages to kill me because I can not escape, while they finish the match, it has already happened twice less than 100 hours in the game is it possible to create wider passages near the exits in that map?


Best regards,

One player of DBD.

Tagged: Active

Comments