Haddonfield solution.
Its tiring to be chasing survivor through windows just close the houses upstairs with yellow police line and add pallets in the middle.
A good window waste more time than gods pallets.
Its tiring to be chasing survivor through windows just close the houses upstairs with yellow police line and add pallets in the middle.
A good window waste more time than gods pallets.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Too many people filled their diapers about the old version. Now, there's less crying because it's terrible for everyone except killers that can cover ground quickly.
The god windows everywhere are so annoying. I was playing Wraith without Bamboozle recently and I got put on Haddonfield against really good survivors and it was probably the most fun game I've ever experienced