RPD Offering Made Me Lag and Teleport
Someone made me teleport and lag with their bad wi-fi or they were somehow hacking I don’t know it was really weird.
Tagged:
Active
Someone made me teleport and lag with their bad wi-fi or they were somehow hacking I don’t know it was really weird.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its been like this off and on all day on multiple maps. I've been asking people and it seems to be an issue for everyone.
Uh, I didn’t know that and that is weird. But yeah that shouldn’t surprise me knowing how sometimes patches can be buggy sometimes. For most of the time when I play it’s usually smooth for the most part but this one time was really weird. Also thank you for letting me know I will keep a lookout for more bugs like that.