Need Survivor Buff

No seriously, we need some BUFF SURVIVORS, I know we now have SWOLL DAVID, but could we get some Mike Tyson looking mother ######### s?

Comments

  • TransNea skin with muscles?

  • @MineAntoiya said:
    No seriously, we need some BUFF SURVIVORS, I know we now have SWOLL DAVID, but could we get some Mike Tyson looking mother-f##kers?

    Iโ€™m pissed your shitpost was better than mine. Better flag you for using the f word with a personal censor ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @MineAntoiya said:
    No seriously, we need some BUFF SURVIVORS, I know we now have SWOLL DAVID, but could we get some Mike Tyson looking mother-f##kers?

    Iโ€™m pissed your shitpost was better than mine. Better flag you for using the f word with a personal censor ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

    OH GOD WHY DADDY(ies)

  • @RSB said:
    TransNea skin with muscles?

    LGBT By Daylight - I'd imagine Neah would be the kind of person who screams at the killer for being sexist and transphobic because they're tunneling lol

  • @MineAntoiya said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @MineAntoiya said:
    No seriously, we need some BUFF SURVIVORS, I know we now have SWOLL DAVID, but could we get some Mike Tyson looking mother-f##kers?

    Iโ€™m pissed your shitpost was better than mine. Better flag you for using the f word with a personal censor ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

    OH GOD WHY DADDY(ies)

    There! JEBAITED Iโ€™m in the lead now!!!

  • @MineAntoiya said:

    @RSB said:
    TransNea skin with muscles?

    LGBT By Daylight - I'd imagine Neah would be the kind of person who screams at the killer for being sexist and transphobic because they're tunneling lol

    Gay by Gaylight