Spirit has no phase sound sometimes while using the addon Furin

I don't know if this a bug, but evertime a spirit is using this addon, she has no phase sound in a chase, you can test in a kyf, unfortunately I don't need a video do show this, but I'm sure this is a bug

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • I knew I wasn't crazy. This has made me start panic vaulting, because I'm no longer hearing the phase sound and my brain is regressing into old stand still mind game territory unintentionally.

  • @SlowLoris said:

    I knew I wasn't crazy. This has made me start panic vaulting, because I'm no longer hearing the phase sound and my brain is regressing into old stand still mind game territory unintentionally.

    . Since several Patches she has No Animation when going in phasewalk. But yeah Not hear the direction makes ist really hard.

  • Devs please killswitch the add on until it’s fixed. This is game breaking.