Why I dont get it...
Why giving the power to plague when she doesnt even have thana.
Why giving the power to plague when she doesnt even have thana.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe Plague is their waifu and they wanna make mommy happy.
Literally every time I go against Plague, one of my teammates will cleanse right before hopping back onto a contaminated gen with me or before going to unhook a sick teammate.
I mean it's not a terrible strat to cleanse against a no Thana Plague. You just have be to be smart about where and when. Cleansing before doing pretty much anything that will re-infect you is dumb, obviously. Cleansing when fully infected before working on a clean gen or unhooking a clean survivor is not a terrible decision, if you do it at a pool that is in a dead area of the map for the killer.