Wierd survivor match
So was jus curious I ran into a wraith that I thought was afk but after gens were popped and I had gotten the door 99'd I burned him an forced em to uncloak an he could rotate his camera and swing but it's like he was stuck in place? Idk if it was a legit troll or not figured I'd ask lmaoo his name is quite creative

Comments
Those Wraiths are usually what people call Observers. They just observe the match from one point on the map and don't move.
A bot maybe?
Also, you should hide the names in the picture. (Forum rules)
That name though, haha.
What's weird to me is those perks y'all have on.
The killer was pushing 4k BPs so they were doing something. You'd only get 600 for just standing there for 10+mins. 1200 with the Flan. They likely built up some stalking points following you around.
Also, as someone mentioned, the survivors have a weird perk setup. Seems almost random, with the exception of Meg (likely the only ones they have).