if decisive strike is giving you problems...
...you need to change your gamertag to garbo-monster and go play mario go-kart as that is your best hope for enjoying a videogame. seriously, not that big of a deal. if they can escape from you with a 3 or 4 second stun, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Comments
You do understand that they've already confirmed that its getting changed pretty heavily in the future right?
I surprisingly don't have much trouble with Decisive Strike. Yeah, it's there, but I've only had like 3 out of 7 people with it actually make it. It's part of the game, so I just live with it. So they stun me. I just follow their tracks and find them pretty quickly.
They aren’t trying to escape, they are just stalling. If you use DS to just run to another Loop you might as well just admit you suck at jukes. You just let the game mechanics do all the work stalling the Killer for you, because you’re not good enough to hide or juke a Killer.
I agree with you. only time i had problems with d-strike is when i played against a speed hacker who i could have killed. I don't mind if i don't get the kill because after all it's just a game.
If they keep the 'change' they showed us on their livestream you could call it a buff. Unfortunately.