PC - Some Prestige levels not showing up in post-game lobby
I had gone up against someone in whatever color is a red circle (20's?) as well as a diamond grey that was over 30. I forget who the 3rd was, but it was somewhere between 1-15. However, in the post-lobby screen, their prestige levels were missing (as in there's no prestige symbol, at all).
Tagged:
Active

Comments
I noticed that too. Usually these were players who died early and left the lobby.
I also noticed this. I mentally made a note that I had a prestige 23 Nea in my lobby, and that that's who I would need to watch out for. It was the blue cone hair cosmetic and she had a flashlight, so I know it was the same player as who was in the game. But on the endgame screen their prestige level did not show. She was the second player I killed, and seemingly solo-queue as she was the only one on PC. The first person I killed's prestige also did not show up, and I'm pretty sure they were at least level 3 , but not certain. So I am assuming that the above comments are correct that the prestige does not show if the player has already left prior to the game ending.
Sometimes the prestige levels at the end don't match what they were in the lobby.
Fortunately they are correct in the lobby so I know who to tunnel.