Can't play as Survivor or Killer after new update

I can not play as either survivor or killer after the new update. My internet is working fine. Other games are working fine online. I restarted the game and system multiple times.

I've been playing this game for over 3 years. I've been playing this game on the PS5 since the PS5 came out.

I click on "play as Survivor" and nothing happens. I click on " play as killer" nothing happens. I click on "custom game" nothing happens.

Store opens for me to purchase things. Everything else works.

Tagged: Active

Comments

  • Same thing is happening to me on Ps5

  • @apaux said:

    I can not play as either survivor or killer after the new update. My internet is working fine. Other games are working fine online. I restarted the game and system multiple times.

    I've been playing this game for over 3 years. I've been playing this game on the PS5 since the PS5 came out.

    I click on "play as Survivor" and nothing happens. I click on " play as killer" nothing happens. I click on "custom game" nothing happens.

    Store opens for me to purchase things. Everything else works.

    Hey reset your internet it worked for me