Temple of purgation locking killers in place for the match
I was playing on Xbox DbD, in the middle of a wraith match when the teammates got a pallet save. Directly after the pallet save, I was teleported to a random area of the map and glitches in place and could no longer move, no matter how much I tried. This has happened 3 times to me now, including the wraith match. One time as Bubba and another as pyramid head. There may be a glitch in the code for the temple of purgation, but I don't know. All I know is that temple of purgation has glitches out on me in a game breaking way 3 times, with the same thing occuring. Not from pallet saves, just randomly in the match being teleported to another side of the map and being forced to stay there due to this glitch. Behaviour, please fix this!!!
Comments