Matchmaking
I have a feeling that matchmaking sometimes uses MMR (you get paired with good teammates and opponents) and sometimes it's a "monkey throwing darts" ๐ who picks the most random teammates and opponents (they can have 100 hours when you have 1000). Thoughts?
Comments
It is or rather should be public knowledge by now that depending on the circumstances (killer to survivor ratio waiting in q, distributed by their MMR) matchmaking is completely random in favor of queue times.
Plus they additionally softened the matchmaking parameters on baseline, so high end MMR player don't have to wait for an eternity.
MMR should be removed. The old grade-based matchmaking was a lot better and more fun. Dead By Daylight is just one big Mario Party mini game. I loved solo q in 2019-2021. I don't play as much as I used to. I haven't bought any skins or licensed characters ever since MMR was put into the game. I attribute that MMR being put in the game ๐