For Steam Survivors

Killers are able to still look at your profile/hours while waiting in Lobby but made it harder for you to check their profile by removing that option for us, i call BS on that double standard. So ima show you how...

  1. Shift+tab
  2. In the Friends box Press "View Players"
  3. click "Recent Games" tab
  4. BAMM! you will find the killer/s name

P.S. More than likely killer profile will be Private KEKW

Comments

  • Personally I check profiles to try to understand what I'm going against (SWF or solo players) since the game can't tell me this very simple information. This helps me to change perks that would work with solo to other perks that cannnot be countered by simple communication. Also, I can play knowing that they will call out all my movements, so I try to be tricky with that. Plus, I can also see if someone had a ban and I can straight up dodge the lobby entirely.