Monstrous Shrine Rework

With Totems being a thing, i feel like the name's way more fitting for Totems.
Plus the Perk sucks for 3 years now, and buffing it would have the devs only fear that campers will be using it to ruin fun even more.
Anyway, here goes nothing...

Monstrous Shrine

Your fervent care of the Totems has aroused the Entity's interest.
A Survivor who successfully cleanses a Totem will be put into the Injured Health State.
When a Survivor stops cleansing a Totem or is interrupted in any way while cleansing a Totem, the Entity will put Entity Blockers on all Totems for 15/20/25 seconds.

Maybe the numbers need tweaking.

Comments

  • Like the Bloody Coil but for totems? I like it.

  • @White_Owl said:
    Like the Bloody Coil but for totems? I like it.

    ...Oh.
    Yeah, you're right, one of the Perk's functions is exactly like the Bloody Coil, i didn't even realize. :p
    I thought i might want to do that with Hex Totems only actually, because of the thunder sound.
    But i'll do this for now.

  • @Boss said:
    With Totems being a thing, i feel like the name's way more fitting for Totems.
    Plus the Perk sucks for 3 years now, and buffing it would have the devs only fear that campers will be using it to ruin fun even more.
    Anyway, here goes nothing...

    Monstrous Shrine

    Your fervent care of the Totems has aroused the Entity's interest.
    A Survivor who successfully cleanses a Totem will be put into the Injured Health State.
    When a Survivor stops cleansing a Totem or is interrupted in any way while cleansing a Totem, the Entity will put Entity Blockers on all Totems for 15/20/25 seconds.

    Maybe the numbers need tweaking.

    And it's only that one person who gets hurt, the Killer doesn't know who that person is or what totem they destroyed, also it promotes Survivors to not touch the totems. I want this perk to be buffed because I love Basement perks but I think this is really cool as well.

  • @HatCreature said:
    And it's only that one person who gets hurt, the Killer doesn't know who that person is or what totem they destroyed, also it promotes Survivors to not touch the totems. I want this perk to be buffed because I love Basement perks but I think this is really cool as well.

    Remember that it doesn't hurt them, it only makes them go into the Injured Health State.
    This will not down them if they already are Injured, cause otherwise this Perk would be WAY too good with Deerstalker. :p
    What i mean with this is: A Survivor who's already Injured won't have to fear ability #1 of my Perk suggestion.

  • @Boss said:

    @HatCreature said:
    And it's only that one person who gets hurt, the Killer doesn't know who that person is or what totem they destroyed, also it promotes Survivors to not touch the totems. I want this perk to be buffed because I love Basement perks but I think this is really cool as well.

    Remember that it doesn't hurt them, it only makes them go into the Injured Health State.
    This will not down them if they already are Injured, cause otherwise this Perk would be WAY too good with Deerstalker. :p
    What i mean with this is: A Survivor who's already Injured won't have to fear ability #1 of my Perk suggestion.

    Yeah I get that, that's also the counter to Blood Coil, I love Trapper <3