Should this part of Huntress Return?

So I've been watching a few videos of DbD which date quite some time now and I came across this video from HybridPanda: https://youtu.be/SthhGwI1YLk?t=524

This is when The Huntress was first released, and this part of her was a thing for a quite a while and then suddenly disappeared. (If I'd have to guess its when they made her Lullaby non-directional, but I'm not sure) If you listen in the clip you'll hear her humming, and the moment she starts chasing some one that humming stops and becomes very loud breathing, and when she ends the chase she starts humming again.

I feel like this should make a return, it feels a lot more in character for her and would make her synergize just a bit more with Beast of Prey and just the Undetectable status effect a bit more. Thoughts?

also devs if you could give Myers, Doc, Demo and Oni their POV chase musics back that would be great pls and thank you :)

Comments

  • I miss how her lullaby used to be. Like how you'd only get certain parts if she hadn't interacted with a survivor for a certain amount of time.

  • @bm33 said:

    I miss how her lullaby used to be. Like how you'd only get certain parts if she hadn't interacted with a survivor for a certain amount of time.

    That's because every time she started a chase and the humming stopped, the humming would just reset back to the beginning once the chase ended. Which again, made sense because the closer you reach the end of the loop, the more impatient and frustrated she sounds.

    Video here showcases the song in full: https://youtu.be/Bc0otoDm0y4 (After 5:52 it just loops back to the start)