Will the clown be free or a DLC on console?

I'm confused because i'm hearing two different things.

I've heard the clown comes with the next patch update on console

and then i heard its a DLC but if thats true is that just for PC or not.

Comments

  • It’s both. Let that sink in, and sauté a little.

  • @Jack11803 said:
    It’s both. Let that sink in, and sauté a little.

    What do you mean both?

  • @LukeThe13th said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    It’s both. Let that sink in, and sauté a little.

    What do you mean both?

    You can get him free, or with money. CONFUSION INCREASES

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @LukeThe13th said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    It’s both. Let that sink in, and sauté a little.

    What do you mean both?

    You can get him free, or with money. CONFUSION INCREASES

    That makes no sense? how can he be both?

    Do you mean its free on PS4/XBOX and Steam has to pay for it?

  • @LukeThe13th said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @LukeThe13th said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    It’s both. Let that sink in, and sauté a little.

    What do you mean both?

    You can get him free, or with money. CONFUSION INCREASES

    That makes no sense? how can he be both?

    Do you mean its free on PS4/XBOX and Steam has to pay for it?

    On both steam, and console, you can both pay for him, and get him free. CONFUSION IS MAXIMUM

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @LukeThe13th said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @LukeThe13th said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    It’s both. Let that sink in, and sauté a little.

    What do you mean both?

    You can get him free, or with money. CONFUSION INCREASES

    That makes no sense? how can he be both?

    Do you mean its free on PS4/XBOX and Steam has to pay for it?

    On both steam, and console, you can both pay for him, and get him free. CONFUSION IS MAXIMUM

    Why would people pay for him when its free, Are you trolling ?

  • @LukeThe13th

    Okay, I’ll stop being a jackass. You pay either real money for the whole chapter, or playtime (iridescent shards) or auric cells (premium currency) for a single character in the dlc.

  • Jack11803 said:

    @LukeThe13th

    Okay, I’ll stop being a jackass. You pay either real money for the whole chapter, or playtime (iridescent shards) or auric cells (premium currency) for a single character in the dlc.

    Such an ass 😭😭
  • @LukeThe13th said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @LukeThe13th said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @LukeThe13th said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    It’s both. Let that sink in, and sauté a little.

    What do you mean both?

    You can get him free, or with money. CONFUSION INCREASES

    That makes no sense? how can he be both?

    Do you mean its free on PS4/XBOX and Steam has to pay for it?

    On both steam, and console, you can both pay for him, and get him free. CONFUSION IS MAXIMUM

    Why would people pay for him when its free, Are you trolling ?

    You can buy himn for money (DLC), or for in-game cash (the shards).

  • I really like what they've done with this. 
    It'll be nice to have something to work towards as a reward (I say now until I find it unachievable lol)
  • I'm confused because i'm hearing two different things.

    I've heard the clown comes with the next patch update on console

    and then i heard its a DLC but if thats true is that just for PC or not.