shout out to behaviour

for putting these challenges in the rift when solo queue is a god damn nightmare, as a solo queue player I appreciate it ๐Ÿ˜๏ธ

image.png image.png


Comments

  • I mean, it's just an escape challenge, solo queue isn't literally unwinnable.

    There's nothing really wrong with these?

  • I did the Jonah one on my first try, you could say part luck, but also, it's not impossible to escape in soloq. I'd rather that challenge than hiding or having to repair 8 generators.

  • If it was something like "Get 4 safe unhooks and then escape", then I'd understand. What you're showing is easy challenges.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/341872/shout-out-to-behaviour

    Are you really complaining about easy challenges ? ๐Ÿคฃ

    I know you are trying to be funny but try to wrap your head around that everyone is not as experienced or good as you are. With the long Killer queue this games basically throws everyone with everyone. Some (especially) solo q survivors can go on a very long and unlucky streak of deaths which makes these challenges very longlasting. I had a losing streak of 12 games over 2 days the other week haha :(

    That being said, it is a master challenge and it should be difficult so I personally have no problem with it.

  • I know soloq is harder right now but if escaping once or twice is enough to call it near impossible then it's very much a you issue

    Even hatch counts!

    If this was the challenge of being in the trail while others escape you would have had some point but escaping once isn't impossible.

  • @Cryptikk said:

    for putting these challenges in the rift when solo queue is a god damn nightmare, as a solo queue player I appreciate it ๐Ÿ˜๏ธ

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MJEJWZC45A69/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PBSXXK7CXC6A/image.png

    Those are easier compared with the one that asks you to blind the killer 6 times. I still cant do it because every killer goes with lightborn every time i go with flashlight

  • Me, who has that character at level 1:

  • I much rather the just "escape" challenges instead of "escape through hatch" or "escape after doing something that is basically throwing the game" challenges.

    I'm more annoyed by the Claudette master challenge being stuck behind two killer challenges when the killer q takes forever for a match. Shouldn't have survivor challenges blocked by killer challenges or killer challenges blocked by survivor challenges.

  • are you actually getting 0 escapes what the hell


    I get solo q is bad but it aint that bad to the point you've never even seen an exit gate opened before.

  • @Rovend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/341872/shout-out-to-behaviour

    Those are easier compared with the one that asks you to blind the killer 6 times. I still cant do it because every killer goes with lightborn every time i go with flashlight

    Flashbang is your friend. I started running this skill again for the challenge and I like the challenge of trying to actually get them to work effectively.