Buff the clown or I wont buy the DLC

I know he got slightly buffed but I dont think thats enough.Lets be honest hes pretty bad atm.Examples of the buffs he needs:bigger gas area,faster bottle reload,larger throw distance,faster bottle speed,etc,etc.Buff him or I wont buy it.

Comments

  • Any money they lost from you they made back already from thirsty gays buying shirtless David.

  • Jack11803 said:

    Any money they lost from you they made back already from thirsty gays buying shirtless David.

    Ummmm... I don’t appreciate you knowing my purchase reasons... 
  • @Koldvar said:
    I know he got slightly buffed but I dont think thats enough.Lets be honest hes pretty bad atm.Examples of the buffs he needs:bigger gas area,faster bottle reload,larger throw distance,faster bottle speed,etc,etc.Buff him or I wont buy it.

    While i get 4man kills playing againist full p3 team with 2 flashlights

  • @GhostEuant said:
    Jack11803 said:

    Any money they lost from you they made back already from thirsty gays buying shirtless David.

    Ummmm... I don’t appreciate you knowing my purchase reasons... 

    Don’t worry, your secret is safe with my blinding green font.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @RemoveSWF  A freddy main told me that because he can consistently get 4ks at rank 3-16 he doesn’t need a buff and he only plays killer when he has very specific add ons/offering for him. The offering is a mori
  • Clown buffs havent even been added to the game yet, and he's already pretty decentish. Just relax.

  • ThePloopz said:
    @RemoveSWF  A freddy main told me that because he can consistently get 4ks at rank 3-16 he doesn’t need a buff and he only plays killer when he has very specific add ons/offering for him. The offering is a mori
    Pfft. I can get 4ks at any rank whenever the survivors only do 0-1 generators. 
  • @Catbucket said:
    Clown buffs havent even been added to the game yet, and he's already pretty decentish. Just relax.

    they should be in the game already