Does "Plunderer's Instinct" works? I keep finding brown medkits in pairs.

As title, I use plundere and Appraisal But I often find so many brown items.

Comments

  • Increased chance to find better loot does not mean you can't find brown items.

    It certainly does work, because I do often find purple and iri from chests when using it. But it doesn't completely negate finding lower rarity items.

  • If you want a better chance at finding rare items, you could use a luck offering

  • Yeah, this is why I dropped Plunderer's. What's the point if I can get brown items anyway?

  • @My_Aespa said:

    If you want a better chance at finding rare items, you could use a luck offering

    Luck does not affect the rarity of items found in chest. Luck only affects the chance of self hooking.

  • @Crowman said:

    Increased chance to find better loot does not mean you can't find brown items.

    It certainly does work, because I do often find purple and iri from chests when using it. But it doesn't completely negate finding lower rarity items.

    I get 2 brown items from same chest! thats absurd D: