Game at 60 fps feels much smoother than on 80-90
I have a 60 hz monitor so obviously I won't see the difference, but it shouldn't look worse, right?
I have a 60 hz monitor so obviously I won't see the difference, but it shouldn't look worse, right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's probably input lag and screen tearing. If it's not running at a consistent frame rate, so it hovers around 80-90 then the input lag will not be consistent either. If you don't have VSync on then you might have screen tearing as well which is when the image appears choppy.
Nice, i play in a huge 30 FPS on ps4.
I wonder why