Can we please be grateful?
Dear Devs, for those of us who possibly had COVID and couldn't play, or had full time jobs and couldn't play 24/7 who couldn't sit down and grind to unlock these, or who just wanted a break from the game because it isn't our lives, or whatever reason we couldn't play during these excessive grinds, we are always grateful for the thoughts.😊 On the other hand, for those of you complaining, they aren't always thinking about the people who devote their time to play in the moment right now, they are thinking about everyone in different situations because they know it has been tough and are just getting back in to play. Can't we be grateful for just once? That's possibly why they put exclusive items in the shop eventually, because people who had the time (and money) to go to these events and receive these exclusive outfits, such as the "Golden Feng Min Victory" outfit, and the "Demon Slayer" outfit that was once in the Rift. Good for you, you got to wear these outfits way before anyone else and made them look cool, and those who have the legacy outfits, be proud of those because they're never going to release them again at least and I believe they shouldn't because you guys are the real OGs.
Comments
I think the problem many have is that Rift cosmetics come to the store eventually but this one might not now that it’s a prime reward
They should've put this outfit in the shop for iri shards like other rift cosmetics not part of the prime gaming exclusives. At the very least they should've made the outfit a recolor so everyone with Prime could get it (not only those that did not grind the rift) or for those that already owned the outfit made it so they could atleast get iri shards equivalent to the cost of a purple outfit.
They are complaining because it's supposed to be "exclusive" and all to themselves once they earn it, that's why people had a problem with everyone getting the old ultra rare outfit pieces because the people who received them later didn't "rightfully earn them", I just think that's a selfish thing to complain about. Other people's happiness matters too.
I do believe that should've been an option, but I just don't think the devs deserve this amount of hate for something they are trying to do for other people :/
The problem isn't that "I got it in a rift I wanna feel special"
The issue is that a bunch of people already have that skin and so wont get anything new from their prime -and- the other issue is that rift skins get added to the store eventually anyway, so if you missed it you will eventually be able to get it anyway.
In that case I agree. I just don’t like doing it through another exclusive offer instead of just putting it in the shop so everyone can enjoy it
Some people don’t like subscription services so it kinda sucks having this as a way to get it instead of simply buying it in the shop
I agree with that too, but who knows, maybe they will end up putting it in the shop for shards, but people threatening to sue BVHR on the forums is very aggressive and I think those people need help
The problem is the devs advertise it as "helping players grow their collection" but are releasing something that prevents all players with prime from doing that. This is not "doing something for other people" - putting the rift cosmetic in the store for iri shards, like they have done with previous rift cosmetics, would be the way to do something for the players that missed out on it when it was part of the rift. People are telling the devs this is not OK because it currently is setting a precedent for them to do this again if the player base does not speak up.
No.
Why should I be grateful for having to pay for the same thing twice? #########